Contact us

888-992-7254

Contact us

888-992-7254

Email Us

suenosdeyarali@gmail.com

Donors

Help children in need of charity

Sueños de Yarali’s projects would not be possible without the help of our generous donors. As such, we would like to extend our thanks to all the individuals and organizations who took part (and continue to take part) in all our endeavors.

The donations we received were sent to children all around the world. With the support of our current and future donors, children in need charity organization will continue to help children have the chance to grow up with the right tools and mechanisms for a better tomorrow.

Top Donors for Children in Need of Charity

Out of all our donors and sponsors, there are those who gave Sueños de Yarali an overwhelming amount of support.

Here are some of the top donors to our children in need charity:

FAQs about Donating to Children in Need

Becoming a donor or sponsor is easy. Simply send an email to suenosdeyarali@gmail.com and we will provide further instructions needed to become a sponsor of our children in need charity. We will also give the requirements for being a sponsor together with the accounts where you can send your donations. We accept donations on PayPal, through our bank, or through mailed checks.

Here at Sueños de Yarali, we give almost all donations to our vulnerable beneficiaries. In fact, about 95% of the total donations directly go to the welfare of the children. The rest of the 5% goes to administration fees as well as other fundraising events for future projects. Some of the fundraisers we organize include raffle tickets and events.

Please note that donors who send donations to Sueños de Yarali via bank or PayPal may get charged transaction fees.

Yes, the donations we receive are tax-deductible to the full extent provided by law. Individuals should check their domestic laws regarding donation deductibles for more details. People who donated to Sueños de Yarali can also request receipts. We send receipts digitally or physically, whichever our sponsors prefer. To directly request receipts, you may reach out to suenosdeyarali@gmail.com.

Children in need from all over the world may be the beneficiaries of suenosdeyarali@gmail.com. Those who want to request that we donate to their local communities may also be provided with assistance. The representatives may contact us through email to discuss the potential projects and programs we can arrange for their local community.

 

We’re more than happy to answer your questions about Sueños de Yarali. To start, you may browse through our FAQ page to see if those will answer your queries. If not, you may contact us through our Contacts page to directly send an email to suenosdeyarali@gmail.com.

Donate to Children in Need Charity Organizations!

Are you interested in becoming a donor or sponsor for our beneficiaries? Contact us, and we will give you more details on how to do so! We are excited to welcome you to the family of Sueños de Yarali. Let us do what we can to assist children in need of charity everywhere across the globe.